360 Video is one of the coolest new technologies in Video Marketing. Perhaps one of the coolest of these is 360 Video. The concept is not new, but it’s now accessible like never before – for both video creators and viewers. 360 videos (also known as VR or virtual reality) are clips displaying a spherical scenario where the camera has recorded all possible angles of the environment.
The core of Video marketing is good storytelling using the power of visuals. 360 Videos are a natural extension of this because they allow the viewer to be completely immersed in the visual story.
Isn’t that what all marketers want. Like all technologies, we will see dramatic pricing cost reductions in the future with greater accessabililty.
Since this is now the new kid on the block, companies can show off their ‘cool’ factor by being the first to use it.
On this episode hosts, Joel Goobich and Brendan Carty, discuss in detail why and how to use and create 360 Videos for marketing purposes.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- What is 360 Video
- Why use 360 Video for marketing
- How to create a 360 Video – equipment and software
- Do’s and Don’ts – How to use 360 Video effectively
- What to use 360 Video for
- Virtual Reality videos will begin to be used for business marketing purposes.
- A continuation of the trend of large TV Advertisers moving to digital video ads online (on Facebook and other sites)
- Increase use of video marketing for captive audiences (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime)
Links to 360 Video Information
The Right Camera (from Andy Smith ReelSEO