Many companies have a complex business message. It’s not easy to explain in simple terms or with few words. This is where the use of a marketing video make a big difference. By synthesizing this complex business message down to its core and utilizing the power of images and the spoken word, a company can efficiently create a more effective marketing funnel.
On this podcast, hosts Joel Goobich and Brendan Carty invite Nate Towers and John Sperry, owners of Buried Capital, to get explain the challenge they face and how they use video marketing to tell their business message.
On this Episode
Section One – The Backstory – What was Buried Capital’s challenge and the process they used to create a video
Section Two – How Buried Capital uses their marketing video to tell their complex business message and the results they have achieved
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- How Buried Capital decided on what type of video to produce and why
- How they have enlisted their clients to share their video with others
- Where they used their video most effectively
- How to use QR codes on Business Cards/Pass Along Cards to market the video
- How Buried Capital creates centers of influence to use their video to convey their business message
About out Guests and Buried Capital
Guests – John Sperry & Nate Towers – Co-owners
Contact Buried Capital
Special Offers from Buried Capital
Unlocking Your Buried Capital
Calculate Your Buried Capital Savings
Special Offer from Thinkmojo
3 in 1 Video Promotion – Get 3 Videos for almost the price of a single video.
Schedule a Free Video Marketing Consultation from Thinkmojo