Video Marketing is becoming an essential tool for any online business. But you don’t need a large video marketing budget to get started. Obviously there are costs involved. But that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t ‘get into the video marketing game’ sooner rather than later. The cost of creating even simple videos is getting lower all the time. There are lots of marketing videos that can be made for under $1000, $2500 and $5000.
On this episode, video marketing hosts Joel Goobich and Brendan Carty go granular about how you can create business videos on a shoestring budget.
On this Episode
Section One – What are the cost factors in creating a video budget
Section Two – What kind of videos you can make with budgets under $1000, $2500 and $5000
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- How videos can project a sense of authority
- Why using videos can help a small business compete against the ‘big boys”
- How a small business can use video marketing effectively
- What type of marketing videos a small business should be using.
- Which marketing channels work best for small business videos
- Type of Videos that a Small Business can use
Suggested Additional Episodes
Episode 5: The ABC’s of the video production process
Episode 16: Live Action Videos can be costly – here’s why
Special Offers From Thinkmojo
Don’t have the in-house expertise or the time to create your own videos? Let Thinkmojo show you how you can save money by creating one video that can be be turned into three videos for use on for your website, your social media and for multiple target audiences.
Get Serious about Video Marketing!
Find out about Wistia’s Video Hosting and Video Analytics Solutions for Business