2016 is shaping up to be another dynamic year for video marketing as it enters a more mature phase, barriers of entry are lowered, new technologies come online and companies of all types and sizes grasp the power and the return on investment that business video marketing represents.
On this episode host, Joel Goobich and Brendan Carty, discuss four of the main drivers of video marketing in the coming year
What You’ll Learn in this Episode – What’s new on the horizon of Video Marketing
- Interactive videos will become more widely used.
- The Mass customization phenomenon will hit the video marketing scene with the use of personalized videos.
- Increased Video Analytics will be developed and start to be used similar to how SEO changed the static website landscape.
- Video will be not a single point at the end or beginning of a business ‘conversation’ – More use of video for retention, renewal and internal business use
- 360 Degree Video will be used increasingly – especially for BTC product marketing
- Virtual Reality videos will begin to be used for business marketing purposes.
- A continuation of the trend of large TV Advertisers moving to digital video ads online (on Facebook and other sites)
- Increase use of video marketing for captive audiences (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime)
Links to Additional Video Marketing in 2016 information