An animated or live action video production is a process that involves many different disciplines.
The video production process can be broken down into 8 core steps. It’s the same whether you are producing a short or long explainer video. The process to create a good marketing video is also the same no matter what style you use, animation, whiteboard, screencasting or live action.
On this episode of the Video Marketing 2.0 podcast, your hosts, Joel Goobich and Brendan Carty, explain in detail what a typical explainer video production includes.
Production of a marketing video requires eight basic steps. Some of these can be done in parallel, while others are quite dependent on previous steps to be completed.
The production process includes the following stages
- Animations and Illustrations
- Live Action or Still photography (if this style method is used)
- Voice over
- Sound Effects
- Final Editing
What You’ll Learn
- A detailed explanation of each stage of the process
- The necessity of working with a team
- The challenges of collaboration during the production process
- The importance of planning
- How critical the scriptwriting step is
Suggested video tip for this episode – Your Collaboration Score
Links Mentioned In This Episode