A video is simply a visual marketing tool. And like all marketing assets, without the right strategy, this tool can be blunted and deemed ineffective. That is why it is important to begin with a video marketing strategy that takes defines the objectives and determines what type of video, where and how to use it and most importantly – why even use video to begin with.
On this extremely useful podcast, hosts Joel Goobich and Brendan Carty have an in depth discussion with Video Marketing expert Jeff Pelletier of BaseTwoMedia.
On this Episode
Section One – What to be planning for Before you actually start producing a video
Section Two – What to focus on after you’ve produced your video
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- Why you need to think of strategy before you begin production
- The key elements of a good video marketing strategy
- Why you should not try to do “too much”. Simplify the message
- You can’t be all things to all people. Know your audience
- Why the corporate video has died and what has replaced it
- Without clear cut objectives you can realize the investment in video
About out Guests
Jeff Pelletier is the co-founder and CEO of Base Two Media, a video marketing agency based in Vancouver, BC. As chief strategist, he works with clients to help them get results from their video marketing. With a background in internet marketing and web development, and over 15 years experience as a filmmaker a corporate video producer, Jeff is passionate about the use of storytelling in strategic business communication.
Base Two Media is a full service video production agency in Vancouver, BC. They are part of a new breed of digital agency that focuses on outcomes, not output.