Vines as described by Twitter are ‘a shortened form of something larger.” This is Twitter’s video equivalent of a Tweet.
A Vine is a short video that will loop continuously every 6 seconds. What a 140 character tweet is to compressed blogging, a 6 second Vine is to compressed video marketing. Despite, or perhaps because of, the length limitation Vines should be and can be used for business marketing purposes in a much different manner than longer form explainer videos.
In this episode of Video Marketing 2.0 podcast, your hosts, Joel Goobich and Brendan Carty, talk about the six different ways a business can smartly use Vines for business and video marketing purposes.
What You’ll Learn
- What is a Vine and a short form video
- Six different ways to use Vines effectively for business
- The importance of keeping production values high
- What kind of business messages work well in a Vine format
- Why Vines are a great short form video for Social Media marketing
- What to avoid when using Vines
Six Ways to Use Vines for Business Marketing
- Present simple stats
- Spark a Conversation (Ask a question to your customer)
- Connect with Customers in a personal manner
- Present your business team/your company ‘face’
- Showcase a new product or service
- As a Digital Billboard at a Trade show/convention or meeting
Examples of Vines (Curtesy of Twitter & Thinkmojo)
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Suggested Additional Episodes
Suggest Video Tip Exercise