When most companies make a marketing video, their plan is to post it on their website and perhaps on their YouTube channel, if they have one. But, if those are the only place you should share your marketing videos. If you do, then you are selling yourself short.
On this podcast, hosts Joel Goobich and Brendan Carty explain where you should share your marketing videos for maximum exposure and return on investment.
On this Episode
Section One – Where to Share your Marketing Videos
Section Two – How to decide on where to share your Marketing videos
Section Three – Does it make a Difference where you Share your Video?
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- What social media should you use
- How to use a marketing videos for email marketing
- What type of marketing videos work best for trade shows and conferences
- The power of the In-Person sales video and why it is so often shared.
- How to decide on where to share and place your videos
- Should you created different videos for each place you share them
- Why where you share your video has a lot with how the video is made
Special Podcast Sponsor – The 2016 WistiaFest Video Marketing Event
- June 5 – June 7th at the Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center in Boston
- Conference website – WistiaFest
- Twitter #WistiaFest
- Contact information – Karla Franco, Event Strategist – Karla@wistia.com
- 400+ attendees from around the globe – Marketers, CEO’s,entrepreneurs, start-ups, video marketing strategists, agencies and many more
Suggested Episodes to Listen to”