Interactive Video is the wave of the future in video marketing because it changes the dynamics of the conversation. Instead of a monologue where a company explains, showcases and presents their products, ideas and brand, using interactive elements in a video turns it into a dialogue. Now that’s true engagement.
On this episode of Video Marketing 2.0 podcast, your hosts, Joel Goobich and Brendan Carty, interact with CEO of SnapApp, Seth Lieberman, and explore the exciting things possible with interactive videos.
SnapApp has developed a platform that enables video marketers to create the widest variety of interactive video content so that they can deliver the right experience to the right person at the right time. Their mission is to empower marketers to create amazing engagements anywhere, anytime and as easily as possible with the use of Interactive Video. Their platform provides the tools to create, publish, manage and measure compelling audience experiences.
Types of Interactive video options
What You’ll Learn
- What types of videos make a good interactive video
- How an interactivity layer adds values to videos.
- How adding interactive elements turns a one dimensional video into a ‘dialogue’
- The increase in engagement and conversions that come from using interactive video elements
- An overview of SnapApp’s interactive video solutions
Information about our Guest
Learn more at www.SnapApp.com
Suggested Additional Episodes
Links Mentioned In This Episode