Producing a marketing video on budget and on scale is a lynchpin to unlocking the potential of video marketing in the business world. There are a lot of different skill sets that are needed to produce a quality live action or animated marketing video, including scriptwriting, storyboarding, animation, videography, sound effects and post production editing.
On this episode, hosts Joel Goobich and Brendan Carty have an in depth conversation with Ian Buck, Managing Director of Notch Video, about their solution to this problem.
What You’ll Learn
- Why good project management is important to producing a marketing video on budget
- What talent pool and skill set is needed to create a quality marketing video
- How the new buzz word in video marketing is “immersion” and not “engagement
- Why clients are happier and better served within they are involved in the creative process, but not directly responsible for the production and editing.
- What Notch Video offers clients – acting as video producers and video marketing strategy consultants
Information about our Guest
Managing Director, Notch Video
Notch Video is a different kind of Production Company, built from the ground up to deliver creative, cost-effective solutions for scalable video content. Our curated network of talented video creators represents the evolution of the video production industry. Built on our nationwide network of more than 800 talented video professionals, Notch Video provides full-service video strategy, creative, production, post-production, and distribution. Learn more at NotchVideo.com
Suggested Additional Episodes
Links Mentioned In This Episode