Editing a live action video can be tedious and a lengthy process. That’s were a good editor and good editing software is so important. And it’s critical to have the right tools for the job to work efficiently.
On this podcast, hosts Joel Goobich and Brendan Carty are joined by Sebastien Lhomme, cofounder and creative director at Thinkmojo who describes the video editing process, the importance of good collaboration between the video editor and the rest of the creative team and recommendations for good video editing software.
On this Episode
Section One – An overview of video editing – Post Production
Section Two – Video Editing Software recommendations
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- Why video editing is important
- What makes editing so tedious
- The role of a video editor in telling the vision of the director
- How a video editor collaborates with others on the video creation team
- Different video editing software
- What to look for when choosing video editing software
WistiaFest – the “Fest” for all things Video Marketing is coming soon. There’s still time to get discounted tickets.
- June 5 – June 7th at the Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center in Boston
- Conference website – wistiafest.com
- Twitter #WistiaFest
- Contact information – Karla Franco, Event Strategist – Karla@wistia.com
- 400+ attendees from around the globe – Marketers, CEO’s,entrepreneurs, start-ups, video marketing strategists, agencies and many more