There are two main types of marketing videos that almost every SaaS and cloud based software company should use to grow their business. One is the overview video that conveys the value proposition of the software and the other is a demo/how-to video that provides the user with what the product looks like and expectations on how it works.
On this podcast, hosts Joel Goobich and Brendan Carty are continue their discussion about Video Marketing for SaaS companies and are joined by Yann Lhomme, cofounder and creative director at Thinkmojo who explains in depth with a number of case studies of videos produced by Thinkmojo for SaaS customers.
On this Episode
Section One – Examples of an Overview video and it’s purpose.
Section Two – Examples of a Demo/How-to Video
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- Case study explanations of 4 different SaaS related videos
- What type of video style works best for an overview video
- What type of animation styles work well for SaaS explainer videos
- Different methods to use How to/Demo videos for SaaS companies
- Why a Software company should have an overview video and what it should include
Examples of SaaS marketing Videos
RAMBUS – SaaS ANIMATED OVERVIEW VIDEO
SLACK – SaaS DEMO/HOW-TO VIDEO WITH ADVANCED SCREEN CAPTURE
Tell your complex business story with a Smart Video