There are a number of video marketing styles that are commonly used to create explainer videos. Even though the same story can have a different feel or results depending on the style used, there is no hard and fast rule on which style is best.
In this episode of Video Marketing 2.0 podcast, your hosts, Joel Goobich and Brendan Carty, discuss the different visual styles most used in video marketing.
There are six main video styles that are used for marketing and explainer videos.
The Visual Styles (click for examples):
- Animation – Motion graphics
- Animation – Characters
- Live action
- Live action/Animation Combo
What You’ll Learn
- The basic video styles and how they’re used
- What kinds of products typically work with each style
- Which styles are more affordable than the others.
Suggested Additional Episodes
Links Mentioned In This Episode